Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Revising/Study Tools

May 10, 2017

E.Q: Reflect on what you can still do to improve your mastery of concepts.
Revise any assignments.
Create study tools.
Obj: I can reflect on what I need to do to master concepts and apply myself.
I can revise any assignments.
I can create study tools.

Starter:
Reflect on your current quarter four grade.
Determine whether or not you need to revise anything.
Create a to do list for items that need to be revised, or determine what study tool you want to create.

Activity:

1.  Work

Begin working on your to do list from your starter.
(Revisions, Remediation, Missing Work, Study Tool)


Use the chart above to practice finding textual evidence.
You can base your research on anything that you find interesting.

Closure:

Review your to do list.
How successful were you? Explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment